Who are we?
PIC Management provides a recruitment service for graduates and students wishing to obtain professional experience abroad.
We help candidates in all recruitment steps and during their internship: Language Valuation, professional goals, administration process.
Our programs are open to up 18 years old and students eligible for a training agreement. Our destinations are diverse: Latin America (Mexico, Panama, Argentina, and Chile), Europe (Spain, Netherlands, England, Belgium, and France), Asia (Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cambodia...)
Our added value
Our team contains Specialist recruitment and training. Our consultancy is an innovative solution to the needs of business and candidates.
For a different, flexible, and appropriate strategy, we propose a singe management of all phases of human resources recruitment. Students, graduates, and businesses: our offer each actor adapts the working world.
How do we work?
What’s included in our programs:
- Multilingual team: English, French or Spanish
- Review and correction of your resume and cover letter
- Organization and preparation of interviews
- Payment service once confirmed the internship (certificate of acceptance of the host company)
- Relocation in other processes until to get an internship
- Administrative management (internship agreement, information on all the necessary documentation by destination)
- Visa assistance and legal stay in the country of destination
- Complete information to prepare your travel and stay
- Monitoring and advice during the internship
- Assistance 24h / 7 days
Published on: April 21, 2016
266 applicants .
From : Any time!
Duration : Flexible
Education : ANY
Salary : 401 - 500 € / month
Education : ANY
No languages required.
Placement agency helping students to find an internship in foreign countries. Offers personalized service, appropriate strategy and evaluation.